OMAHA SPRINKLER REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE SERVICES
Even the best designed and installed sprinkler system in Omaha will need minor repairs and adjustments over time. Your landscape is an investment and you need to protect it. A maintenance plan can also reduce your water bill significantly because we set your controller based on the individual needs of your landscape and the current environmental conditions. When you need a repair, or simply require routine maintenance, you can depend on Pioneer Underground Lawn Sprinklers.
WE RECOMMEND THE FOLLOWING SERVICES
SPRING START UP
The best time to activate your lawn sprinkler system is anytime after the risk of freezing is no longer a possibility, usually between the end of March and mid-April. Pioneer Underground Lawn Sprinklers will professionally activate and inspect your lawn sprinkler system by using the following checklist:
- Close all drains and valves
- Inspect backflow for visible flaws or damage
- Turn on water and pressurize the mainline
- Open valve box and inspect valves, fittings and wire connections
- Test every zone electronically from the controller
- Inspect each zone and ensure all heads are properly functioning and adjust all heads as needed
- Program the controller to the proper run times for spring watering
- Make recommendations for upgrades and improvements
When the seasons change, it becomes necessary to adjust the water timer and frequencies to avoid over or under watering due to temperature changes and varying weather conditions. During the summer, we will check and adjust your sprinkler system to ensure proper operation.
SPRINKLERS WINTERIZATION IN OMAHA
When it comes to winterizing a lawn sprinkler system, the weather plays a key role as to when this is needing to be done. Generally, Pioneer Underground Lawn Sprinklers begins winterizations the first week of October. We are here to protect your lawn sprinkler system, using the following method:
- Shut off the water to the system
- Blow compressed air through the main line and all the zones
- Open all test ports and drains on the backflow preventer and inside by the water shut off
- Technician will take notes of the system layout to better serve our customers in the spring
To make the winterization process more convenient for customers, here are a couple tips from the Pioneer Underground Lawn sprinklers team…..
- Turn off water inside home or business
- Open manual drains inside if applicable (usually located near the indoor shut off
- We value your time! Following these tips will allow us to winterize the sprinkler system without our customers having to be present
When your residential or commercial irrigation system isn’t working like it should, let Pioneer Underground Lawn Sprinklers handle the problem for you.
OUR OMAHA SPRINKLER REPAIR SERVICES
- fix leaks
- replace broken lines
- repair or replace sprinkler heads
- install new parts, including backflow preventers
- repair or replacement of leaking sprinkler heads
- leaking or malfunctioning sprinkler valves
- moving, relocating, and adding sprinkler heads
- repair leaking sprinkler lines
- check and adjust sprinkler heads for proper coverage
- locating underground buried valves
LEAVE IT TO THE PROS
A well maintained lawn not only looks better, but also increases your property value and curb appeal. Pioneer Underground Lawn Sprinklers irrigation systems are efficient and cost effective. We use both products and techniques that create the most efficient use of water.
Our irrigation systems are custom designed and installed specifically for your landscape and your needs. Pioneer Underground Lawn Sprinklers systems are available with rain sensors, timers, and online operation capability so you never run the risk of over watering. We install and service systems from the all of the industries most reliable manufacturers including Toro, Hunter and RainBird.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
Once the installation is finished, we test and adjust the entire system. We will provide a complete walk through of the system and set the controller to water your property as needed. We never consider a job complete until you are satisfied.
READY TO GET STARTED?
Contact us to schedule a free estimate on a system install or to find out what you can do to make your existing system more efficient. . We are always more than happy to answer any questions that you may have and to provide you with all of the information you need to make a decision when purchasing your new system.