OMAHA SPRINKLER REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE SERVICES
Even the best-designed and installed sprinkler system will need minor repairs and adjustments over time. Your landscape is an investment and you need to protect it. A sprinkler maintenance plan can also reduce your water bill significantly because we set your controller based on the individual needs of your landscape and the current environmental conditions. When you need sprinkler repairs or routine maintenance, you can depend on Pioneer Underground Lawn Sprinklers in Omaha, NE.
WE RECOMMEND THE FOLLOWING SERVICES
SPRING START UP
The best time to activate your lawn sprinkler system is anytime after the risk of freezing is no longer a possibility, usually between the end of March and mid-April. Pioneer Underground Lawn Sprinklers will professionally activate and inspect your lawn sprinkler system by using the following checklist:
- Close all drains and valves
- Inspect backflow for visible flaws or damage
- Turn on water and pressurize the mainline
- Open valve box and inspect valves, fittings and wire connections
- Test every zone electronically from the controller
- Inspect each zone and ensure all heads are properly functioning and adjust all heads as needed
- Program the controller to the proper run times for spring watering
- Make recommendations for upgrades and improvements
When the seasons change, it becomes necessary to adjust the water timer and frequencies to avoid over or under-watering due to temperature changes and varying weather conditions. During the summer, we will check and adjust your Omaha, NE sprinkler system to ensure proper operation.
OMAHA SPRINKLER WINTERIZATION SERVICES
When it comes to winterizing a lawn sprinkler system, the weather plays a key role in when this is needing to be done. Generally, Pioneer Underground Lawn Sprinklers begin Omaha sprinkler winterization services the first week of October. We are here to protect your lawn sprinkler system, using the following method:
- Shut off the water to the system
- Blow compressed air through the main line and all the zones
- Open all test ports and drains on the backflow preventer and inside by the water shut off
- A technician will take notes of the system layout to better serve our customers in the spring when turning the sprinkler system back on.
To make the sprinkler winterization process more convenient for customers, here are a couple of tips the Pioneer Underground Lawn Sprinklers team of Omaha sprinkler maintenance professionals highly recommends…..
- Turn off the water inside the home or business
- Open manual drains inside if applicable (usually located near the indoor shut-off)
- We value your time! Following these tips will allow us to winterize the sprinkler system without our customers having to be present
OMAHA SPRINKLER REPAIR
When your residential or commercial irrigation system isn’t working as it should, let Pioneer Underground Lawn Sprinklers Omaha sprinkler repair team handle the problem for you.
OUR OMAHA SPRINKLER REPAIR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- fix leaks
- replace broken lines
- repair or replace sprinkler heads
- install new parts, including backflow preventers
- repair or replacement of leaking sprinkler heads
- repair leaking or malfunctioning sprinkler valves
- move, relocate, and add sprinkler heads
- repair leaking sprinkler lines
- check and adjust sprinkler heads for proper coverage
- locate underground buried valves
LEAVE OMAHA SPRINKLER REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE TO THE PROS
A well-maintained lawn not only looks better but also increases your property value and curb appeal. Pioneer Underground Lawn Sprinklers’ irrigation systems are efficient and cost-effective. We use both products and techniques that create the most efficient use of water.
Our irrigation systems are custom designed and installed specifically for your landscape and your needs. Pioneer Underground Lawn Sprinklers’ systems are available with rain sensors, timers, and online operation capability so you never run the risk of overwatering. We install and service systems from all of the industry’s most reliable manufacturers including Hunter, Toro and RainBird.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
Once the installation is finished, we test and adjust the entire system. We pride ourselves on superior customer service and will provide a complete walk-through of the system and set the controller to water your property as needed. We never consider a job complete until you are satisfied. Contact us today to learn more.
READY TO GET STARTED?
Contact us to schedule a free estimate on a sprinkler system installation or to learn more about Omaha sprinkler repair and maintenance to make your existing system more efficient. We are always more than happy to answer any questions that you may have and to provide you with all of the information you need to make a decision when purchasing your new sprinkler system.